- Clean your silver jewellery with a mild soap and water solution
- Store your silver in a cool, dry place, preferably in a tarnish-preventive bag or wrapped in a soft piece of felt or cloth. Make sure while storing silver it is not exposed to moisture and air for a prolonged period since it can tarnish it.
- Do not rub silver with anything other than a polishing cloth.
- Do not wear silver in chlorinated water or while working with household or any other kind of chemicals.
- Do not wear it while bathing or swimming.
- Cleaning and polishing: To maintain its beautiful luster, about once in 3 months clean your gold jewelry with mild detergent and lukewarm water, using your fingers or a soft cloth
- Proper storage: It is best to store each piece of gold jewelry in an individual plastic bag or cloth pouch
- Take care of light and heat: Prolonged exposure to light and heat can have tarnish your jewellery.
- Put your jewelry on last when getting ready: Makeup, perfume, hairspray, and lotions can damage your gold. Be sure to put these things on before your jewelry to limit the exposure.